How can I contact Bulb?

If you were using emergency allocation then any money will be taken off the debt first I believe.
So if you had say £10 debt and then put £5 on then it would still show £5 debt.

I have a smart meter fitted and get my gas updates daily, but cannot get any electricity info re spending. can anyone help please

where do I add my meter reading on your website?

Go to your dashboard / my account.

I Have an account query and have emailed help@bulb.co.uk on Thursday but have had no response . This is the second time i have overcharged on my account :anguished:

I Have an account query and have emailed help@bulb.co.uk on Thursday but have had no response . This is the second time i have overcharged on my account :anguished:

Try telephoning or use chat.

Bulb typically quote 5 working days for replies to email, sometimes longer at busy periods. If you emailed on Thursday, then that’s only 1 working day so far, today is the second working day. I think you need to be a bit more patient. As Allanr says if you want a more immediate response then better to use real time communication such as the phone or webchat.

What makes you think you’ve been over charged? A bill with an estimated reading doesn’t count as being over charged, it’ll get corrected once you supply actual readings. What has gone wrong?

I have been charged over £ 100.00 for electricity where the average is £15.00. This is due to previous incorrect readings on the app. I had the same issue in July

Can there not be a notification when you email Help@bulb that there is a 5 working days waiting period. In regards that i should be a bit more patient, Would Bulb be a bit more patient before debting my account.

Can there not be a notification when you email Help@bulb that there is a 5 working days waiting period.

There is supposed to be an auto-reply to acknowledge your email. I’ve had them before, detailing the response time Not sure why it hasn’t worked for you.

I’m confused about your meter readings. If your account has a correct up to date reading now, what does it matter if an old reading was wrong? Assuming it’s not the first opening reading of course. Providing the first and last readings are correct then the bill will be correct, regardless of what happens in between.

Need to speak to Chris @bulb.com re
Meter reading from Gloria Lockyer …www.bulbme/Gloria/5369
Apt3The Waterfront fy60fl

Please phone me 07794628388

Need to speak to Chris @bulb.com re Meter reading from Gloria Lockyer .....www.bulbme/Gloria/5369 Apt3The Waterfront fy60fl

Why are you Sompting your personal details on a customer forum, not a very good idea for all us fellow customer to see? Personally I would remove them if I was you?

Bulb contact details are on the bottom of the Help page.