how can I tell the % of day and night usage

still can’t see my day and night usage. How can I get to know the % of day and night

Do you have a dual rate meter?

Similar problem here. IHD seems to be set to one rate only even though the meter outside switches between Rate 01 and Rate 02 correctly.

I was awake before cheap rate finished and my IHD was using the correct cheap rate tariff so why doesn’t it show a flag or similar to indicate rate. If the talked about “smart rates” become available then some indication will be essential to avoid going into peak.

I was awake before cheap rate finished and my IHD was using the correct cheap rate tariff so why doesn't it show a flag or similar to indicate rate. If the talked about "smart rates" become available then some indication will be essential to avoid going into peak.

Try putting your IHD into electric only mode. Mine only displays the rate change information when in electric only, not when displaying the total of both electric and gas. Even if yours does not, you can avoid “going into peak” by simply looking at a clock.