How do I get a smart meter?

It says bulb are rolling out smart meters this year how do I register my interest??

Hi @VikkiG once we start rolling smart meters out we’ll offer them to everyone who’s with Bulb, you can just let us know then that you’d like one and we’ll get one installed for you

Please would you arrange Smart Meters to be fitted at both my own address and my 93 year old Mum’s home. We are both disabled and unable to read our own metres. I have read that Bulb are installing Smart Metres before end of 2018. Is this true? If so we need adding to your list as we are Priority Customers. Thank you. Mrs. M. WHITELEY

Hi there @MoJas2011 we should be installing smart meters towards the end of 2018 and early 2019, though I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to give you an exact date just yet if that causes problems. If you’d like to sign up to our smart beta trial for both yourself and your Mother’s houses you can do so through this link which will mean you’ll get them a little earlier than everyone else, though the whole installation process and everything might be a little bumpier than when we’ve finished the beta. I hope that helps