How do I get back on to a fixed rate and what will the price difference be?

I have finished my fixed rate and am now on the variable rate which is more expensive. How do I get back on to a fixed rate and what will the price difference be?

I have finished my fixed rate and am now on the variable rate which is more expensive. How do I get back on to a fixed rate and what will the price difference be?

Bulb only do variable rate. please see https://bulb.co.uk/tariff/

Edit: I have subsequently found out that possibly Bulb did do a fixed plan according to an old version of their Terms and Conditions

Hi @thesimpsons_12 ,

Bulb does not offer a fixed rate tariff - just their ‘Vari-Fair’ variable rate one (I’ve got a very vague feeling in their early days Bulb used to offer a fixed rate tariff, but they don’t any more - at least publicly).

@RichyB

I guess you are correct since an earlier version of the terms and conditions did have:

3.2.3. If you’re on a fixed plan, the charges that applied to your fixed plan on the date you signed up,

HI guys, we did (very briefly) have a fixed plan, back in the very early days, before we realised that a fixed tariff meant that we’d have to charge people higher rates the whole way through the year, rather than passing on any savings when prices dropped. It’s been a very long time since we had that, though, back in 2016 I believe, so everybody who’s joined us in the last 2 and a bit years will have been on the variable tariff, which is the only one we now offer since it’s the cheapest one we can offer