How do I know how much I have spent and used ?

I joined 4 months ago, have submitted initial and recent meter readings and have paid 4x monthly direct debit. On entering the recent reading about 3 weeks ago I got a pop up saying it’s not what your expecting and it’s higher. My wife is now paranoid we owe a huge debt and I cannot see in the app anywhere a statement of how much gas / electric I have actually used vs the £ I have paid- I would have thought this a fairly basic expectation for the app. The only indicator is the usage graph except I’m too new for that to work either. Please advise ! Thanks

I dont know how it works on apps but using my PC if I go in to my account and …statements and payments I can download the monthly statements which shows useage for that month, it also shows payments in & out.
Go to change payment details shows your current balance.

If still requiring info contact Bulb (Mon-Fri) by email,phone or live chat and they will untangle it for you. It is unlikely you wil owe a huge amount as dd are based on historical usage and is reasonably accurate, bear in mind usage will be higher during winter and most accounts will be owing but then catches up during summer when usage is lower.

I cannot see in the app anywhere a statement of how much gas / electric I have actually used vs the £ I have paid- I would have thought this a fairly basic expectation for the app.
Hi @Richbaker78, on the statements page on the app, you can download all of your statements there which will show how much you've paid and how much you're using.

The first page on the app also gives you your account balance and shows any debt (and whether Bulb thinks your payments should change).