How do you get Bulb to fix a problem?

In February this year I had smart meters installed and they haven’t work properly since the were installed. They do not connect to the smart meter network. Bulb are aware of the problem and have yet to resolve it. I have emailed them, I have been on their Resolve page and yet they just seem to be ignoring me. I am now at the end of my tether and if raising the matter on here doesn’t fix the problem I will move to another supplier at the end of the month.

I’d suggest reading other threads on here, you are not alone and the problem isn’t going to be fixed any time soon. If the end of August is your deadline, I’d just start a switch now because nothing is going to happen by the end of August.

I am in exactly same position. Plus I no longer receive a monthly bill. I have to contact them and they send me a revised bill and promise the problem will be sorted. That’s 4 months and 4 months of chasing.

I'd suggest reading other threads on here, you are not alone and the problem isn't going to be fixed any time soon. If the end of August is your deadline, I'd just start a switch now because nothing is going to happen by the end of August.

I have read a few other comments and it convinces me that I’d be better off moving to another supplier.