How do you separate the Direct Debit for the 2 Utilies

Hi, Not sure if this has been answered or bought up in other parts. But as we are all aware that we have one DD that goes out each month, so my question is how does Bulb then pay the two sections? With my previous supplier I had two DD going out one for Gas and one for Electric. Even when you do a quote here you only get a total figure. So can anyone put some light on this question what goes where?

Hi, Not sure if this has been answered or bought up in other parts. But as we are all aware that we have one DD that goes out each month, so my question is how does Bulb then pay the two sections? With my previous supplier I had two DD going out one for Gas and one for Electric. Even when you do a quote here you only get a total figure. So can anyone put some light on this question what goes where?

I don’t see the issue. Bulb adds up the combined cost of your dual energy supply and the one direct debit covers the total cost. Why would they want to have two direct debits? With your previous supplier did you have two bills, one for electricity and another one for gas?

Hi, Yes I was with SSE and received 2 bills and 2 DD one for GAS and another for LECCY. Theres no issue its just a question.

Bulb essentially just take the cost of both from a single pot of money on your account, and you just top up that pot every month with a rough average of how much you use over the year.

Hi, Yes I was with SSE and received 2 bills and 2 DD one for GAS and another for LECCY. Theres no issue its just a question.

I think you have found the answer to your question. Your previous supplier issued two bills hence two direct debits, Bulb only issue one bill for duel energy supply hence one direct debit suffices.