How long before a meter reading shows on my account

When you submit a meter reading, how long does it take to reconcile and show on your statement on the app? I’m just looking to know where I stand as we head into winter. Thanks

That is like asking how long is a piece a string, imo, which is actually easy to answer than your question.

It can depend on many factors, which include;

(1) Type of customer you are (credit or prepay),
(2) is it your first meter reading, if it is your first meter readings used for you to switch, it is it can take 6 weeks to have those readings verified by an independent company and then dealt with internally.
(3) If there is any technical issue on Bulb side.
(4) probably many more.

Measuring a piece of string is easy as long as you have a tape measure. The Bulb customer here provides the tape and takes the measurement. The visualization of that reading by Bulb should be almost immediate. I’ve been waiting 28 days to see what my first proper winter gas reading is. A customer for several months. Month DD. I know exactly how long my piece of string. Bulb does not want to be transparent and tell me, They do though continue to take their DD every month based on their estimate not my reading…

Measuring a piece of string is easy as long as you have a tape measure. The Bulb customer here provides the tape and takes the measurement. The visualization of that reading by Bulb should be almost immediate. I've been waiting 28 days to see what my first proper winter gas reading is.

I don’t understand this. You’ve got the meter readings. You know your usage. Just run the numbers yourself and get the answer, the maths is trivial.

A customer for several months. Month DD. I know exactly how long my piece of string. Bulb does not want to be transparent and tell me, They do though continue to take their DD every month based on their estimate not my reading...

There’s something wrong there. Providing you’ve been submitting your readings at the correct time, 1 or 2 days before your billing date when you receive the request email, then the bills should be based on your actual readings. If they are not, then they are being rejected somewhere along the line and you need to contact Bulb directly (not via this forum) to find out what is going on.

I've been waiting 28 days to see what my first proper winter gas reading is.

They do though continue to take their DD every month based on their estimate not my reading…

Are you saying that if you go into “Energy Usage” page you cannot see your last gas meter reading?