How long before I top up?

I received my bulb key for my paygo meter today but would like to know how much credit is on it when inserted for the first time.

I received my bulb key for my paygo meter today but would like to know how much credit is on it when inserted for the first time.

I’m not familair with prepayment but if you click on this page https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/sections/360003159032-Prepay it should answer your query, there are other links from the page which gives further information…

These links only refer to topping up at paypoints I am asking how much is on the key the first time I insert it to activate.
The last company I changed to left me with £1 to start off and this is not enough to run my electric for 8 hours while I am at work before I can top up because I live rural and have a 15 mile round trip to go to town.

These links only refer to topping up at paypoints I am asking how much is on the key the first time I insert it to activate. The last company I changed to left me with £1 to start off and this is not enough to run my electric for 8 hours while I am at work before I can top up because I live rural and have a 15 mile round trip to go to town.

Bulb or your fellow prepayment customers wil know the correct answer but as far as I am aware there is no credit on the key when you get it.

There is a facility for emergency credit as explained in this article: Activating and repaying Emergency Credit on your top up (prepay) meter – Bulb but I don’t know if this only comes into play once you have actually carried out a top up which is due to run out.

Ok thanks got it sorted there was £5 emergency credit

Ok thanks got it sorted there was £5 emergency credit

That’s good to hear.