How no decimal point on website payment option?

Tried to pay some bill manually via the website. Wanted to pay so many pounds and so many pence. As detailed in screenshot.png, keypad doesn’t offer a decimal point. Using an iPhone 6+ running latest iOS.

Accessing the top-up via my PC allows me to include a decimal point.

Being a bit of a miser I only topped up by £1.01 to see if it worked.

Tried to pay some bill manually via the website. Wanted to pay so many pounds and so many pence. As detailed in screenshot.png, keypad doesn't offer a decimal point. Using an iPhone 6+ running latest iOS.

Whether or not that’s a bug, I don’t know, but it doesn’t really matter.

You’re not supposed to “pay some bill” via the topup function. The idea is that you pay an equal amount each month of your expected annual usage for the next 12 months. At no point do you pay any given bill, they just get deducted from your balance. Additionally, you’re required to maintain your account in credit by at least one monthly payment at all times. This article might help you

Based on this, it makes no sense to be topping up such a precise amount particularly so if your aim is to simply clear an exact outstanding debt and restore your account to zero balance. Just top up a whole amount of pounds and don’t worry about it any more.