How to change to duel fuel.

I need to change my gas supplier as i have changed to bulb for electricity. I had thought i had opted to get both gas and electricity from Bulb but it would seem that i am still receiving gas from my old supplier and i want to change to receive both gas and electricity from BULB

This is a public forum, you need to contact bulb direct on 0300 30 30 635 or they do monitor the forum but can take a few days to reply. Help will be much quicker if you call them. It sounds like a straightforward enough switch.