How to correct an opening meter reading and address?


How can I change the original meter reading as it is incorrect. Also the address on my account is incorrect too.


I would advice taking a picture of the meter (showing the serial number and current reading) and emailing it with your correct address to - otherwise you’ll be paying for someone else’s electricity (if they allow the transfer for the address to be taken over). THe meter serial number will also help sort things out.

I would suggest you contact the Bulb team direct using one of the methods shown at the bottom of this link:

This is a customer to customer open forum and any personal details you post here will be seen by many.

Thank you!