How to cut electricity

Hi
Im really worried about my electricity bill as my husband recently diagnosed with mental health issues which involves ensuring all lights are on no matter what time of day/night, i have some energy bulbs, any suggestions plz

Although electricity is expensive I dont think light bulbs are the main contributor, I would be more concerned if the heating had to be on 24 hours.
LED bulbs are the way to go but I would only replace as and when the other bulbs fail.

My bill has cone through and its says i used £600 of electricity in a month wtf
What should i do now

Based on estimates or actual readings?

£600 is a lot of energy in a house. I think it’s about 6kw continuous.
what do you have on? How many and what type of light bulbs do you have?

I think i actually sent the wrong reading last time. There is so many to choose from. I have a big family 5 bedrooms but never had this a bill this high.

I think i actually sent the wrong reading last time. There is so many to choose from. I have a big family 5 bedrooms but never had this a bill this high.

Why are there so many reading to choose from?

If something isn’t right be it wrong readings or whatever then discuss with Bulb as I am sure you will find them helpful. As Phproxy has indicated it could well be estimated readings you must send them in within a 2 day window when you receive their email requesting them.
Contact Bulb info from the help button.