How to notify I don't want to increase monthly payments?

Due to working from home/shielding etc, my summer electric bill is much higher than normal and I’m £170 in debit. I don’t want to increase my monthly direct debit, because the property will only be occupied 1 weekend a month from next month . I’m happy to make a one-off payment to balance the debt, or just leave it as is, but how to I notify someone of this? Can the monthly payment be increased without my consent?

Contact Bulb directly through your online account?

Thanks for the info. I had thought this was the only way to contact them? Thanks, I’ve found another way now.