How to send proof of my N-power early exit charge of £30.00 to Bulb

I have no means of scanning the N-power final statement containing exit charge.
How else can this be sent to Bulb?

Await advice and reply from Bulb

Hi @Len, presuming you have a phone with a camera (or a standalone camera), emailing a photo should also do just fine.

Hi @Len , You can, as @mowcius suggests, either take a photo and email that to us at or send the paper copy in the post to 68 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL