How to use bulb account balance to pay bill

Hi dear all,

I am a new Bulb customer and currently hold a positive balance of 85 pounds in my Bulb account. However, I don´t know how I can use it yo pay my monthly bill. Could someone give me a lead?

Thanks in advance

Juan

Hi dear all,

I am a new Bulb customer and currently hold a positive balance of 85 pounds in my Bulb account. However, I don´t know how I can use it yo pay my monthly bill. Could someone give me a lead?

Thanks in advance

Juan

You don’t really have to do anything.

You may wish to check out this document: How Bulb charges for energy usage – Bulb which explains how Bulb payments and statements work.

In essence each month you pay into your Bulb account by Direct Debit (in an ideal world the DD remains the same each month) this goes to pay off the energy you are using bearing in mind in Bulb you pay for energy in advance. Sometimes your DD payments are greater than your energy usage in which case you build up a credit in your account or sometimes the reverse is true and your account goes into a debit situation (this should be avoided if possible).

Because Bulb require one month payment in advance. this basically is what your credit of £85 will be used for.

Allanr,
Thanks very much for this clear and easy-to-understand explanation. Now I get it!

Cheers
Juan