How to use Help and Support

Hi, I am a new customer (completed switch today) and I can’t get onto my account.
I have had various emails asking me to submit a reading but when I log on it says there is a problem with my account. Contacted help and support twice but not had a response.
Is there a number I can call or a better way to contact?

You can call bulb on 0300 30 30 635

Hey @skippy64, you’ve posted the wrong telephone number there. Please see Submit a request – Bulb

Yes I have noticed this has now been corrected

This is why I keep saying to post the link to the actual information, rather than posting the number itself. You might accidentally make a mistake. Or the number might change making it out of date. The help page is the authoritative source.

yes I would agree with that, but at the time I was using my phone and stupidly tried to do it from memory

Does anyone pay for there gas any other way than direct debit with bulb ? I have just switched and was told over the phone if i did not want to set up direct debit i could pay via the app, i cant seem to find any other way of paying just says set up dd ?

No, it’s direct debit only.

Unfortunately you’ve been informed incorrectly by Bulb staff, which is becoming a common occurrence.

2 Likes

“Unfortunately you’ve been informed incorrectly by Bulb staff, which is becoming a common occurrence”
It would seem as if they’re plunging headfirst into a bottomless abyss and with rapidly increasing momentum while doing so

It’s an inevitable consequence of employing an insufficient number of staff, and then subsequently having to rapidly expand. There’s no time to train everyone properly, the ratio of untrained staff to experienced staff is far too high.

I shall bite my tongue and sit on my hands as it’s rather pointless being cynical/sarcastic as we both know where the blame lies

1 Like

For how long :laughing:?

1 Like

I only have just over four days left on Planet Bulb so I will try and be nice to everyone but as you know that may change :innocent: :innocent:

I say let rip and go out with a bang :boom: :boom:

Could yet happen reading these recent posts

Hello,I received an email from bulb to give you my meter read for my switch but can not find where on earth to enter my first meter readings for dual rate electric (day & night)
Help please?
Mark

If all you can see when you login is a link to this community, this is a common fault. Contact Bulb for an account reset. The problem is going to be fixed very soon, as of last November.

See: Meter Readings: Queries - #15 by William_at_Bulb

I have the same issue, I’m pregnant disabled and have compromised immune system. I can’t believe they don’t have an out of hours number or any way of getting help/support and I’m so shocked that they don’t send the replacement cards by next or same day delivery. Definitely switching provider after this.

1 Like

how do i give my meter readings

If all you can see when you login is a link to this community, this is a common fault. Contact Bulb for an account reset. The problem is going to be fixed very soon, as of last November.

See: Meter Readings: Queries - #15 by William_at_Bulb