We’re always working hard to make it easier for members to manage their energy accounts and be proactive so members don’t feel that they need to ring us for help.
We thought it would be helpful to keep you in the loop with the things we’ve done recently, and what’s coming up.
Here are some of the things we’ve introduced recently:
- Released our app on Android
- Automatic texts to new members when their Welcome Email fails to get through
- Sign new members up with Direct Debit by default rather than debit card payments
- A button in Bulb Account where new members who are still in their cooling off period can withdraw their switch
- A moving home wizard in Bulb Account where members can tell us in advance that they’re moving home
- Ability to update email address in Bulb Account
- A switch tracker in Bulb Account so new members can check up on the progress of their switch just by signing in
- Automatic emails to members who have problems with their meters when they sign up so they know exactly what to do immediately
And here things we have coming up very soon:
- Magic links in all emails, so you don’t have to login after we send you a link to your Bulb Account
- Making our website more accessible for everyone, such as making it easier to use a screen reader
- A confirmation email when you submit meter readings
- A confirmation email when you top up your account
- Automatically tell members what their recommended payment amount is when they visit the payment page in their Bulb Account (we also email this to members whose payments are quite a lot too high or low)
- Show pending payments in your monthly statements
- Allow members to easily switch from debit card payments to Direct Debits
- Allow members to easily top up using a debit card when their new Direct Debit is still pending
There are also a lot of other things that we could be working on. What else should be on this list?