I am a new customer and I cannot enter meter readings

I have just rejoined Bulb. I received an email yesterday asking me to enter my meter readings. I made my readings. When I clicked on the Enter readings button, it logged me into my Bulb account. So far, so good.

However, there was a message on the first screen that said: Thanks for being with Bulb. Your account is now closed, but you can still sign in and see your statements and usage. I was signed in but there was no option to enter my readings. I double-checked everything and searched the help guides but I still cannot enter my readings.

It looks like Bulb has failed to reactivate my account during the switch. Please sort this out!!!

It’s OK that you don’t have real customer service people available on the phone PROVIDING THAT your online customer service system can handle almost all customer problems AND there is a clear escalation process if it can’t. From what I saw, your Help guides just cover the basics, leaving customers wondering how they can contact you when they have more complex problems.

You are not alone, countless others have had this problem.
If you cannot sign in with the email link on your account bulb will have to reset it from their end

Hi @margle - welcome to the Bulb Community. :wave: I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues submitting your meter readings.

I’ve sent you a private message now, so could you get back to me there confirming some more details so I can get this fixed for you?

Also, if you need to reach us by phone, we’re available between Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm on 0300 30 30 635.