I am moving house on 7 December 2018

The new owner of my property would like to switch to bulb for her dual fuel supply how can I put you in touch with the new owner

alanenglish

The new owner of my property would like to switch to bulb for her dual fuel supply how can I put you in touch with the new owner

alanenglish

Hi @alanenglish ,

If the property was already on Bulb when you vacated it, it will therefore be on a ‘deemed contact’ (see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/sites/default/files/docs/2009/10/guidance-on-deemed-contracts-as-per-standard-licence-condition-7.3-of-the-gas-and-electricity-supply-licences.pdf for OFGEM’s guidance on this) which means the new occupants will already be a Bulb customer and they’ll just have to provide their personal details/bank account details to full become a Bulberino. (If they decide on another supplier, they’ll be a Bulb customer for the 21 day switch over period at the very least).

Once you’ve notified Bulb you are moving out, I believe Bulb sends a ‘To The (new) Occupier’ postal letter to the premises to let them know about the deemed supply contract.

Thanks Richy that was most helpful

Alan