I am not happy with the figures on my account.

I have been assessed as requiring payments of £92 per month and my account shows usage of £291.
I had all this trouble with Scottish Power and that is why I changed. They were charging me in imperial units when they should have been charging for a metric meter. Please put my mind at rest on this matter.

If what you say is correct then contact Bulb and discuss.
If your meter is showing imperial then you can check your Bill each month against usage to confirm.
My experience with Bulb is that if there are anomalies then given the correct information they will correct it.

I assume you are sending readings in on time otherwise they will use estimates.

I had all this trouble with Scottish Power and that is why I changed. They were charging me in imperial units when they should have been charging for a metric meter. Please put my mind at rest on this matter.

Hard to put your mind at rest. It sounds like this is something you ought to have resolved with Scottish Power before switching. The meter configuration information is stored in a national database independent of any supplier, and so any error there will have continued after switching supplier.

You need to contact Bulb directly via private communication, as opposed to via this public forum, and explain the problem. They will probably want photos of your meter including showing the make, model, and serial numbers. They will then update the information on the national database and correct any bills.

You’ll have to do the same with Scottish Power if you want to receive any refunds that are owed due to the incorrect billing. Now that you’re not a Scottish Power customer this will be somewhat more difficult than before you had switched. I’m not entirely sure why you thought switching would resolve this issue.