I ask this Q, Simply because of this statement by Bulb themselves. ?

Our (one) tariff
We’re not one for complicated tariffs. When things aren’t simple, it’s hard to keep track. So, we offer our members one, single tariff for electricity and gas. It’s one of the lowest on the market, renewable or not. And we don’t even charge exit fees.
How do we do this? We invest in technology to help us keep our costs low. And we only partner with companies that do the same. And honestly? We just make lower profits than our competitors. Then pass the savings on to you.

Our (one) tariff We're not one for complicated tariffs. When things aren't simple, it's hard to keep track. So, we offer our members one, single tariff for electricity and gas. It's one of the lowest on the market, renewable or not. And we don't even charge exit fees. How do we do this? We invest in technology to help us keep our costs low. And we only partner with companies that do the same. And honestly? We just make lower profits than our competitors. Then pass the savings on to you.

Will Bulb customer’s benefit by Ofgem’s decision to lower fuel bills today by £75 which is to be made law and implemented by October this year.

No they won’t, because their prices are already lower than the maximum permitted by OFGEM.

My gas bill went up by 24%. I got an email not so long from Look after my bills ago to say that Bulb had an increase higher than the big 5. Lady on other end of phone essentially called me a liar!

Please quote your unit rates (pence per kWh) before and after the price increase, showing a 24% change.

Pretty sure it didnt. Mine hasn’t.

Everyone’s price would have gone up. Stop spreading misinformation on this forum your price has not gone up. Bulb have mot changed their tariff since about march and then it went down not up

Bulb give 30 days notice of price increase