I can’t download the termination fee form

Hi all, can someone please help me to download the (Termination claim form) as when I click the “Form download” it crashes and says unable to confirm? If anyone has got any ideas, I would would greatly appreciate that. TIA

Hi all, can someone please help me to download the (Termination claim form) as when I click the “Form download” it crashes and says unable to confirm? If anyone has got any ideas, I would would greatly appreciate that. TIA

I haven’t had need to use the exit fee form. but having just looked at it I don’t think the intention is that you actually download the form you fill it on line. You enter the information requested click the “Upload your final bill” after you have uploaded the bill you then click the “Submit” button.

Thanks for your reply… I’ve tried looking for the upload your final bill but on the app on my phone I couldn’t see this option can you advise me anymore I’m confused?

Thanks for your reply... I’ve tried looking for the upload your final bill but on the app on my phone I couldn’t see this option can you advise me anymore I’m confused?

Unfortunately I don’t use the app on my phone so can’t really help as to why you cant see the final bill button. If you are able, check out the information via old fashion PC/laptop and the normal web access to see if this assists you?

@Wiz Are you able to email us the final bill to help@bulb.co.uk and we can do this for you?

Ok thanks il send it to you now