I can't log in to my Bulb account.

I have just joined Bulb, my changeover day is today. I can’t sign I, there is a bit of a back story, I actually signed up a few months ago and registered. Scottish Power refused to let me move over and Bulb closed my application. Long story cut short, Scottish Power have now agreed and my change over day was today, I have had an email from Bulb asking for my meter readings. When I try to sign in, I get a message " Sorry to see you go, your account is now closed" I have tried to re register but I get the message " This email is already registered please sign in" Unfortunately Bulb shuts at 6 so it appears I will have to get home early tomorrow to sort this. Has anyone any ideas how to sort the sign in problem? Thanks

@cmr

At this time of days possibly only other customers are on the forum and I wouldn’t think any of us can help you.

I would contact Bulb in the morning to resolve your query, in the meanwhile you should still have access to your energy supplies even though you are going to through the switching process.