I don't want to increase my monthly payment and would like to request this does not happen please.

Hi,

I don’t want to increase my monthly payment and would like to request this does not happen please.

Hi,

I don’t want to increase my monthly payment and would like to request this does not happen please.

Fair enough if you are in credit, but if the reverse is true and you are in debit then Bulb has every right to request you increase your payments.

Please see this item from Eleanor at Bulb https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work- which explains some of the reasons why Bulb suggests an increase to a customers DD payment

I am in credit so really don’t see the need to increase but am happy to keep an eye on it each month.

I am in credit so really don't see the need to increase but am happy to keep an eye on it each month.

But you don’t have to increase your DD if you are in credit, the one requirement is that your credit is sufficient to pay one month in advance for your energy use.

I am in credit so really don't see the need to increase but am happy to keep an eye on it each month.

Then don’t increase it. You have full control over the setting, unlike with many energy suppliers. Just log in and set it to what you want. No big deal.