I have another house... How do I get account for that ?

Hi, I have a bulb account for my main residence that I switched from Scottish Power. I also have another house I’d like to use Bulb for - how do I do that ? Thanks, Mike

@mike5963 So you can just apply to switch that property using our website. You also can refer your new property too, so make sure you do this for some free money!

But for god’s sake use a separate email address for the second house account. It looks like Bulb does not currently offer a way of servicing two addresses from one user account. your existing email login will always take you to your main residence. Have just posted a question about that.

Hi @niall5292 have a look here for our response https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/1443/holiday-home