I have just registered through my friends account but I can not see my 50 GBP credit

I have just registered through my friends account but I can not see my 50 GBP credit and my friend has not notified about this registration

Me too, can you advise why?

Hi @ozgurgenoca,

Your friend, and yourself, will receive the referral credit on the day of your switch. Switching takes 21 days after your first signed up to Bulb.

I can see that we’ve registered your referral credit on your account - so your friend should receive email confirmation in the next few days.

Hi @Franci,

As you’ve moved into a property that was already supplied by Bulb, we aren’t able to offer the referral bonus on this occasion.

Our referral scheme is designed to encourage new properties to go green - if you’d like to have a read of our full t&cs, you can find them here.

I have just registered through my friends account but I can not see my 50 GBP credit and my friend has not notified about this registration

When is your switch date? You dont go LIVE until about 21 days after initiating the switch. Thats when the credit gets added.