I have receive a email saying my bank has cancelled by direct debit

I have receive a email saying my bank has cancelled by direct debit. They had only cancelled a duplicate payment which had come out of my account. One old direct debit payment and one new, even though new amount had been setup in advance! and So the portal is now advising to setup a new direct debit. Before I do this please confirm there is none already penidng/or setup as had been for almost 2 years now…to avoid duplicate payments. Cheers

Hi @Saleem,

As this is primarily a community (member to member forum) and we fellow customers don’t have access to your billing records, there’s very little we can assist on this matter. It’ll be best to contact Bulb directly via help@bulb.co.uk (other contact details are available at the bottom of the ‘Help’ page or on https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- ) and they’ll be able to look into things.

Hi @Saleem thank you for flagging this up! All future payments have currently been canceled, so we are not taking any further in the next few days/weeks.

Do please let us know what you prefer the monthly payment date and amount to be now onwards, as we need to set-up your schedule again :slight_smile: