I switched to Bulb in Dec but old company still charging me?

Hi - I switched to Bulb in Dec. and Bulb said they’d take care of the switch, I got confirmation from Bulb this had happened but my oldcomapny is still charing me? Can someone please help with this?

Your old company will continue to charge until the final bill has been sorted, this is done by a 3rd party and can take 6 weeks. You will not pay for gas used twice as any excess will be credited back to you after the final bill has been agreed.

Your old company will continue to charge until the final bill has been sorted, this is done by a 3rd party and can take 6 weeks. You will not pay for gas used twice as any excess will be credited back to you after the final bill has been agreed.

Just to add to the above, the previous supplier will possibly keep taking your direct debit payment but this is not the same as “charging you”. Don’t confuse the direct debit payment with the bill. You’ll never be charged for the same energy twice. Whatever credit is available in your old supplier account will be refunded to you once the final bill has been sorted out, and as @scudo said this could be well after Bulb have officially taken over your supply.

More info here: Why is my old supplier still charging me? – Bulb

Thank you!