I want to pay my bill!

My account is £79.51 in debt. I want to pay my bill and set up a direct debit. This is apparently not straight forward with Bulb if your working hours mean you can’t call between 9.00am and 9pm on a week day - which I can’t. I am very frustrated!

The website is hard to navigate and doesn’t have obvious headings like ‘pay your bill.’

1 Like
My account is £79.51 in debt. I want to pay my bill and set up a direct debit. This is apparently not straight forward with Bulb if your working hours mean you can't call between 9.00am and 9pm on a week day - which I can't. I am very frustrated!

The website is hard to navigate and doesn’t have obvious headings like ‘pay your bill.’

If you are a Bulb customer don’t you already have a direct debit set up with them?

Im over £280 in bebt and pay £120 a month yet can seem to lower bill no matter what i try. Help

:#

If you are a Bulb customer don’t you already have a direct debit set up with them?

Some people have been setup with card payments initially. When I joined, I was setup with a card payment initially, then I phoned Bulb and got them to change to direct debit.

My account is £79.51 in debt. I want to pay my bill and set up a direct debit. This is apparently not straight forward with Bulb if your working hours mean you can't call between 9.00am and 9pm on a week day - which I can't. I am very frustrated!

Are you able to login to your Bulb account? The payments details are within your account, and the payments are taken monthly.

(I’m only a customer)

Hi @Katepaddy10 If you cannot call us between 9 and 6 to pay by card, you can pay by bank transfer. I have emailed you the details.

Im over £280 in bebt and pay £120 a month yet can seem to lower bill no matter what i try. Help

@MrsH If you would like to make a one off payment, or increase your monthly payments, you can do so on your Bulb account

I should not have too when i have given readings but won’t let me half the time as lower than the previous, i dont have a clue these meters and just want an easy life, with 2 disabled people who have challenges esp regarding electricity and keeping lights on. Surely there has to be some help out there

I should not have too when i have given readings but won't let me half the time as lower than the previous, i dont have a clue these meters and just want an easy life, with 2 disabled people who have challenges esp regarding electricity and keeping lights on. Surely there has to be some help out there

It sounds like you’ve made a mistake with a previous meter reading if the current reading is lower than what you’ve given before. I know you say you “don’t have a clue with these meters” but perhaps you’re making it more difficult than it really is - it’s just a matter of reading the numbers and copying them into the online form.

Given your situation perhaps this will help you - https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001233052-What-support-services-does-Bulb-offer-to-our-members-

I should not have too when i have given readings but won't let me half the time as lower than the previous, i dont have a clue these meters and just want an easy life, with 2 disabled people who have challenges esp regarding electricity and keeping lights on. Surely there has to be some help out there

It sounds like you’ve made a mistake with a previous meter reading if the current reading is lower than what you’ve given before. I know you say you “don’t have a clue with these meters” but perhaps you’re making it more difficult than it really is - it’s just a matter of reading the numbers and copying them into the online form.

Given your situation perhaps this will help you - https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001233052-What-support-services-does-Bulb-offer-to-our-members-

Or like mine, it could be a newly installed meter, the readings will be lower than the previous one in that case too.