I was referred by a friend but don't see the £50 credit. can someone help?

i have clicked on a link my friend sent me a few weeks ago but the credit he said that would show up in my (and his) account was nowhere to be seen. is this normal? how long does it normally take?

is there no customer service either? or have i missed it? or is this the only way to get help?

is there no customer service either? or have i missed it? or is this the only way to get help?
The 'Help' link at the top of every page will guide you to pretty much all the info you need, including How can I get in touch with Bulb? - https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- Re the referral credit - this is normally credited to referrer and referee within a day or two after your switch date - nominally 21 days after your initial application. NB Most of the posts on the forum are from customers like myself, though there are many contributions from Bulb staff too. They have 'at Bulb' after their name.

Have you clicked on the Help button, you will find customer service there?