Ignored reading meters

My bills comes with unfairly estimations especially electricity even if I have provide them along with pictures in order to sumting to update them. So why Bulb has fault to manage my account ignoring my readings. Now my bills are over charger.
Ref: 2363714714310

@Azuladogz2

When do you send in your meter readings relative to when your statement is prepared and sent out to you?

I’ve had the same issue every month since signing up in July each time the assure me it’s sorted I’m sick of trying I’m off elsewhere

Look like I’m in the same boat as you guys!! Check my recent post from today. What’s the POINT in giving the EXACT READINGS if they are never used or within the same month? And submitted in plenty of time for the most part too. I think most Utility companies work like this and it looks like you will never be LEVEL until you ruddy well LEAVE!! Apart from this one issue I am happy to stay with Bulb. Even though my bills have seemed to have shot up the last few months but I put this mainly down to more Gas usage at a colder time of the year.

Hi All

Are you supplying your meter readings at the correct time, i.e. 1 or 2 days before your statement is prepared?

And submitted in plenty of time for the most part too.

Or in your particular case, always submitted a day after the monthly bill has been calculated.

Even though my bills have seemed to have shot up the last few months but I put this mainly down to more Gas usage at a colder time of the year.

If you use more it costs more. This is hardly unique to Bulb and irrelevant to any discussion on whether bills have “shot up”.