IHD / Bulb comms

We had the IHD & Meter for a month. IHD not worked / not working and as the button on the rear of the IHD will not switch off, the proposed actions from Bulb are ineffective. Readings from the meter are also not making it to Bulb, so this month there is an estimated electricity reading on the bill, and a blank for Gas. As this is on Bulb to fix, I’m keeping calm and waiting for Bulb to communicate next steps re the bill, IHD and Smart meter. At least it is summer so I know our consumption is light. BTW, zero proactive communication from Bulb, bit disappointing after such a great customer experience over the previous 12 months.

BTW, zero proactive communication from Bulb, bit disappointing after such a great customer experience over the previous 12 months.

Perhaps their one to one contact with customers may be poor. But Bulb have responded numerous times to thread on this forum plus have included ran article on their Bolg page rewarding issues with smart meter meters. Have you read any of these?

Thx, I have read all the blogs but zero clue what is happening with my account. Just going to wait I guess.