IHD has never worked at all

My In Home Display has never worked at all. It only stays on for several minutes then restarts itself. This happens continually. It does this even when plugged into the mains. Has anybody else had this problem? It’s very frustrating…I’ve emailed, called and used online chat to try to solve this but have basically been brushed off…even at one point told I’d be emailed a solution but never was. I’ve tried all the steps and looked at all the IHD advice pages I can find on the topic but with no luck. Pretty terrible service from Bulb to be honest. Any help gratefully received…

Hi @Julian5 and welcome to Community :wave:

I’m sorry that your IHD isn’t working correctly and you’ve not received help from Bulb in getting it fixed.

I’ve had a look into it and it’s looks like there’s a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display. Your in-home display may be repeatedly restarting because of this.

We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection.

If you live in or South of Manchester, the reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks. If you’re North of Manchester, it will be six weeks.

Your IHD should go back to normal after the reboot completes. If you don’t see any improvement after this time, please let me know and I’ll check up on the reboot request for you.

– Meg :bulb: