IHD is restarting itself every few minutes

Hi @dahaswell

That would be my best advice, yeah. Frustratingly these things can take quite a bit of time, and given it’s not us who does the reboot there’s nothing we can do from our end to speed things up.

If nothing has changed by the end of next week let us know and we’ll see if we’ve got the results :spiral_notepad:

-CJ

1 Like

Hi @CJ_at_Bulb ,

Still no change at my end I’m afraid.

David.

Hi @dahaswell

I’ve looked into this for you now. The smart network operators successfully rebooted your metering set up, but it looks like we’re still having some trouble talking to your meters.

There are a few types of connectivity issues that reboots can’t fix yet. The network operators and meter manufacturers are working on solutions to these right now and will be rolling out fixes as soon as they’re ready. There’s nothing you need to do to get the fix, it will automatically be sent out do your devices and they will start communicating on their own.

We’ll be in touch to advise you on next steps if it’s ever necessary. For the time being, we’ll need you to manually submit your readings for us.

OK. That’s a shame but hopefully they can sort it out soon. Thanks for your help.

1 Like