IHD lost connection

My IHD has lost connection. I have a chameleon IHD6 and on PAYG. What do I need to do please?

Hi @Charlie7992,

Welcome to Community!

I’ve just taken a look at your account and unfortunately as you have first generation meters installed by another supplier its likely that the IHD won’t work. We can’t send you another one either as this also won’t connect.

You should be able to do everything you were able to do on the IHD on your Bulb account and meter itself - but let me know if you have any questions about that.

All the best,
Georgie

Thanks for the prompt reply :+1:the app only shows my balances. It dosnt show the energy usage ect. Also will I be able to upgrade to 2nd generation meters with an IHD?

Hey @Charlie7992,

You’re very right that you can’t see energy usage in the same way - and its definitely something we should look at considering. On your homepage in the bottom right tile is an option for feedback, you could fill that in and let us know that energy usage on the app is something you’d really love and we can see what we can do!

We won’t be replacing first gen smart meters with second at this point unfortunately. We are hoping as the smart network gets unlocked in the future these issues won’t be present anymore.

Best,
Georgie