IHD Manual? xxx

I had the meter installed today… I presume that bit is working, they were quite thorough testing things etc. They left me with an IHD and I’m really not sure what to do with it… thought it would just work…

1. The usage seems frozen. It’s said £0.72/£0.94 since I first plugged it in.
  2. I can’t find anywhere to set the time?
  3. It’s clearly using example data. My MPRN is not 012345679 and bulb’s phone number is not +441234 567890. I guess it’s supposed to sync up somehow but I can’t find any instructions how to do this. ‘Pair CAD to Account’ looks promising but just sits waiting.

Sounds as if the engineer hasn’t connected the IHD properly. Think that is the demo data which should disappear when it connects to the HAN.

You’ll probably need to call Bulb and they should be able to help you.

Pair CAD to account may relate to the Smart Things Energy Control Service, I think I used that to connect the IHD to the app.

If it’s going to be hassle I’ll chuck it in a drawer, I have better monitoring already (the meter for example doesn’t monitor solar).

Your call, you’ll never know if you don’t connect it though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It looks like a basic chinese monitor… doubt I’m missing much :stuck_out_tongue:

It would have been nice, but the primary purpose of getting the meters fitted was so I didn’t have to clear out the mess under the stairs once a month to read them…

That’s a great reason, maybe we should ask Smart Energy GB to use it in one of their adverts for Smart Metering!