IHD not displaying gas

I had a smart meter installed last Wednesday. Electricity readings have been there from day 1 - both on the IHD display and within my dashboard on the Bulb web-site.

However, gas readings aren’t appearing on either. I’ve followed the instructions on the web-site a couple of times (about resetting the IHD), but no joy.

Are there any further steps to trouble shoot this or anything that Bulb can do from their end?

Bad luck. Another one to add to the list of many faulty gas meters that bulb won’t fix.

Can somebody recommend the best escalation path with Bulb?

Make a formal complaint.

It’s unlikely to resolve the problem :frowning: , but you get some modest compensation from Bulb at the end of it :slight_smile:

I have the same issue .The point of changing to a smart meter is so I can manage my gas and electricity consumption. No actual point in having them installed if they don’t do what they are supposed to do.

Come on BULB get your act together.

Bulb’s lack of comments in this thread are noticeable!

Come on Bulb either step up and help or admit that there is a fundamental problem with my meter install?

Hi @don, I have taken a look at your account and it does look like there are commissioning errors with your gas meter. I’ve popped you an email now so we can try to resolve this for you remotely. :+1: