IHD not showing electricity for a month

I’ve tried for a month and followed all steps from the manual and spoke with the Bulb and all they told is just to try again the check steps on their web site and wait more 48 hours.

It is just wasting time. The Gas reading worked the moment the Engineer was here and electricity is already a month trying and waiting several times and Bulb says is try again?

Hi @Andyuk :wave: Welcome to Bulb community to begin with!

I’ve just had a sweep through your configs and made sure everything is set up correctly for both your gas and electricity, to ensure we’re able to get smart meter readings through. These should now be able to load into your Bulb account without an issue.

I’ve also issued another reset on my system for your IHD, so if you would be able to turn this back off and on again. If you don’t have any luck with this by the time 48 hours passes, we’ll be happy to take a deeper look into this for you :relaxed:

Lou :sparkles:

Hi Andy, I am having a similar issue. My smart meter device is showing that my gas supply has been disconnected. Shocked to discover this I most certainly was.

I immediately went to my boiler and checked, everything was working fine. Been out the actual gas meter, everything seems fine :thinking:. Signed into my account, yep you know, everything is fine. I am so very confused :confused: but cannot now speak to anyone until Monday, just have to hope my gas supply stays on.

Hi Andy, same here. IHD just blinkering all the time. Tried on and off etc etc. Cheers Darren.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with you IHD @jwilkinson18

I can see your electricity and gas meters are commissioned. It looks like the wifi might be an issue on your account. We can see that it was last online 4 days ago. Could you try moving it closer to the wifi connection?

Let me know how you get on

Hi @darrenrobertabel,

Welcome to community :wave: Thanks for your post!!!

Sorry to hear you are struggling with your in home display. I can see on your account it has dropped on the HAN signal. The good news is that your IHD is connected to the smart network, so it should just need a little push to fully connect to your meters and show your usage information. We can send a request from Bulb HQ to your IHD to try and get it talking to your meters again. You just need to fill out a short form with details of the issue in your Bulb account first.

Once you’ve sent that in, we’ll try and fix your IHD overnight, so it should start working within 24 hours. Make sure you keep your IHD turned on, and within 5 metres of your electricity meter overnight. Turn it off and on again in the morning if nothing has changed on the display.

If you need help, we have a guide to connecting your IHD to Wi-Fi.

Let me know how you get on

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi,

I’ve not used my ind since moving to Bulb last year … life has been complicated! Now connected - good connection with both meter and wifi indicated. But has not shown electricity usage at all over the last 4 weeks.
I’ve checked meter - both WAN and HAN flashing slowly.
Turned off and on.
Completely run down all power on ihd and restarted.
Completed the form a couple of days ago.
(And sorry, friend completed the same one again this evening:0( )
No change at all - still only able to access the gas usage.

What next please?

Hi @Maggie312

Welcome to community :wave:

I just checked over your account, both meters are commissioned so are sending readings through.

Please could you try the form another time?

I’ve also sent you an email follow up, if you could reply to that with a photo of your IHD that would be great as I would like to take a look at what you can see.

Ele :bulb:

Form completed again and ind left on. :+1:t2: