IHD not showing electricity & No gas readings

We had our smart meters fitted about a week ago. The IHD only shows gas. I left it to settle for 48 hours once fitted, but it was still only showing gas. I then submitted the form (IHD Issues) online, waited 48 hours and still not electricity showing.

Also, my Gas readings from my meter are not showing up in my account, i have had 1 electricity reading. The daily chart works for both (I have 1/2 hour readings)

Hi @TheKNemo

Welcome to the Bulb community! Looking forward to seeing you around :eyes:

I’ve looked into it, and the good news is we are receiving readings from your gas meter now, but only as of a few days ago. They should start loading into the account soon, and you’ll be able to see them then.

That also suggests the IHD fix may not have worked as we were not getting reads until very recently. I’d advise trying the steps here again, being careful to follow them exactly: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/ihd-issues

It can take a little while for everything to get up and running following a smart install, but it all looks good on our end :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi @CJ_at_Bulb,

I’ve followed the instructions on the website and now my IHD keeps restarting every couple of minutes, and I also don’t have any new daily charts.

Hi @TheKNemo,

I too tip my hat off and give you a warm welcome to Bulb community! :grinning:

So in this case that means your IHD is now commissioned due to doing the Bulb account fix, but now all that is left to do is reset your home area network as your IHD is constantly joining and falling off from it.

I have already requested a Comms Hub Reboot for you, sadly this can take 2-4 weeks since we have to send the request off to the DCC (Data Communications Company) to reboot your home area network.

In the meantime, if you would like to see your usage, you can go to your meters directly to obtain a physical reading. If you’re not sure how to read your smart meters, here is our guide.

We do completely understand this is rather annoying as it defeats the whole point of having a smart meter, but hopefully the Comms Hub Reboot fixes your IHD connectivity issue!

Hi @Trevor_at_Bulb , it’s been 4 weeks. Unfortunately it’s still restarting