IHD not working after Meter replacement

My IHD still isn’t working after a complete meter replacement. Bulb is getting my daily readings as I can see that on the website but nothing is showing on the IHD.

I got this email on 19th May but this seems wrong to me as I can see the readings on the website.

'After further investigation, it appears we’re unable to talk to your meters right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display.

We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection.’

Can someone advise as nothing seems to have happened?

Many IHDs aren’t being paired correctly with customers Smart Meters and/or Bulb accounts, whether this is the fault of the visiting Engineer rushing things or Siemens/Chameleon not pairing the IHDs unique code correctly against your meters serial numbers correctly I don’t know

What I do know is it took Bulb a year to get mine working, countless generic replies from them, rebooting my IHD, I tried everything without success

Finally someone from Bulb did a synchronised re-pairing where both he (from remote) using the IHDs GU-ID number while I carried out a forced reboot of my IHD. We both arranged to do it on a particular day at a particular time so we both did it together. That FINALLY, after a year of the Smart Meters being installed, got the IHD linked with my meters and bulb account, showing active consumption and use of both Gas and Electricity plus it enabled the Bulb widget on Samsung SmartThings on my phone to show active useage too, wherever I am I can now monitor the utility useage at my home

Pain!!! Seems like I need whatever they did to fix yours.

I am just getting this for now.

'After further investigation, it appears we’re unable to talk to your meters right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display.

We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection.’