IHD not working even after resetting

We have a smart meter installed last Friday. Although we had requested an IHD suitable for visually impaired people, the engineer initially handed me a standard one, until I pointed this out. He then exchanged it for an accessible one and rang his control centre to switch which device was linked to the smart meter.

The IHD was still showing as not connected to the meter network by yesterday and I contacted Bulb who reset it. Although I received an email last night confirming it should now be working, it is still showing no connection

I am wondering whether the meter is incorrectly linked to the original IHD. I have tried to contact Bulb several times today via the chat function but just get the message that no one is available. Can anyone advise how to proceed?

Hi @jeff.featherstone1

Welcome to the community :wave: :smiley:

Your IHD has been commissioned which is great, and means that you should be getting the data through.

Please could you follow the link below to fill in the details of the issue?

https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/IHD-issues

Once you’ve sent that in we’ll try and fix your IHD overnight, so it should start working in 24 hours. If it’s still not working in 48 hours then get back in touch.

It would also be great if you could send a photo so we can see that the IHD is connected to the WIFI and the HAN (home area network)

Best,
Mel

Hi Mel,

I already have reported it via the form linked to above, twice. It has also been reset via Bulb’s chat function, all to no avail, which is why I wonder if the wrong IHD is being linked to.

A photo is attached as requested.