IHD rebooting constantly

My IHD is constantly rebooting. No readings going back to you, so now your using guesstimates which appear to be bonkers :crazy_face::joy:

Hi @GarBai - welcome to community :wave:

We’re unable to talk to your meters right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your In Home Display. Your IHD may be repeatedly restarting because of this.

We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection. The reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks.

Your smart meters and IHD should go back to normal after the reboot completes. If you don’t see any improvement after this time, just let us know :slightly_smiling_face:

– Meg :bulb:

1 Like

Still rebooting and no connection

Hi @GarBai :wave:

I’m afraid there’s no result yet for your communications hub reboot, so we can check back next week for you.

– Meg :bulb:

Still rebooting, still overestimating

Hey @GarBai

I’m sorry for the delay here, we are still waiting for a response for the reboot. These are taking a little longer at the moment due to a backlog with the DCC.

Please do get in touch in a week or two and we can check again.

– Robyn :bulb:

Nope, not working still

Hey @GarBai

I’m sorry for the delay here. We are still waiting on a response.

– Robyn :bulb:

Tum te tum… Any news?

You’ll be lucky. If they do reply expect a load of flannel

2 Likes

Hey @GarBai

We’ve raised the comms hub reboot but are still waiting to hear back with the results. The reboot is underway but taking some time. We apologise for the delay and inconveniences in this.

–Suki :hibiscus:

My estimates keep coming in way over, you sent a man to read my meter yesterday… and we the consumer are paying for this! Complete waste.

Having experienced bulbs so called “Customers Service” before it looks to cynical old me that every time you ask for an update on the reboot you remind Bulb to actually do what they said they’d do back in January.

On the bright side though, just think of the vegetables you could grow in your garden with all of Bulbs :cow2::poop: BS.

1 Like