IHD showing daily usage up at £41,000

Before today we were using £3 to £4 per day in electricity. Now that the meters have been updated today with the new tarriffs they are suggesting we have have used £41,000 of electricity by 8am. Even on todays prices £41k is a bit of a stretch for a 4 bed house.

How do i get this fixed? As you can imagine a daily charge of £41k will stretch the finances somewhat.

Hi @mj_skinner83

Thank you for posting, welcome to community :wave:t4:

While your in home display is being updated with the new tariff rates and details you may see some anomalies. Please ignore this for the time being and check back in 3-5 working days and if the issue persists then please let us know.

–Suki :hibiscus:

Hi Suki,
The gas figures are correct, but the electricity figures are all over the place. The IHD thinks I used £41,000 of electric on the 1st April, then each day after that the daily total is about 6p. I tried resetting the IHD, but it seems to pull these figures from the meters themselves?

Thanks
Mark

Hi @mj_skinner83 :wave:

We are aware that there is currently an issue with some IHDs displaying incorrect data. This should have now been resolved for you, however if your IHD is still showing the incorrect information this should be updated shortly as we are currently working on a fix.

Thanks
-Luke :bulb: