Ihd6 lasted for 10 hours now has no readings

So I finally bit the bullet and had smart meters fitted.
Trying to do my bit and save money too.
Great the install went ahead but the Siemens engineer said that UK power networks would need to attend to fit a plate in my biscuit tin board where the new meter tails connect the new smart meter.
So at this point the Ihd had displayed my electric readings and 7 hours later the gas started to show.
Then the next morning uK power man arrived turned off the power did his thing power restoration complete.
Yey. All done I thought.
That’s the last time the Ihd ever worked.
Asked bulb to resend the magic to repair the Ihd…nothing…hundreds of resets and hard boots…nothing worked…any help from bulb would be good as so far I’m not impressed by the not so smart meters.
The lights are flashing on the meter as they should but no way of me saving the planet and some money as can’t actually see my usage at all

Hi @Coolmd,

Welcome to community :wave: Thanks so much for your post.

I am sorry to hear of the ongoing issues with your IHD. I can see you managed to speak with my colleague today about this and that we are going to try and process another comms hub reboot for your in home display. We have received smart readings, so in the meantime, you should be able to use the ‘Energy Usage’ charts in your Bulb account to monitor usage.

We’re unable to talk to your In home display right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display. Your in-home display may be repeatedly restarting because of this.

As explained, we have requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection.

If you live in or South of Manchester, the reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks. If you’re North of Manchester, it will be six weeks.

Your smart meters and IHD should go back to normal after the reboot completes. If you don’t see any improvement after this time, please reply to this email and I’ll check up on the reboot request for you.

Please let me know if you have any q’s.

– Daisy :bulb:

Dear Daisy,
Thanks so much for your help and fast response.
It appears this morning that the IHD6 is communicating with the electric meter perfectly, just waiting for the Gas bit to connect.
I do understand this can take alittle longer due to gas meter network delays.
Thanks again and thank MO if you can from me the gentleman I spoke to on your customer services.
Hopefully I wont need to ask for help unless the Gas meter doesnt talk.
Fingers crossed.
thanks again