Improved usage data? 🤔

According to the latest app update you’ve improved the usage data chart.

So this is improved is it?

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving zero carbon emissions :laughing:

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what I’m charged this month as bulb can obviously see I haven’t used any gas or electricity this week.

Hi @Bulberino

I’m sorry that you haven’t been able to access our improved usage data through the app. I’ve taken a look at your account, and it looks like this information is available if you access your account online rather than through the app (https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/usage). I’ve raised this with our team to find out why this information isn’t appearing in the app as well, and will let you know any updates when I get them.

You call this fixed???
If I hadn’t sent you gas and electric usage data on Thursday you wouldn’t have been able to “guess” my daily usage.
The data on the website is the same as the app. It’s just guess work and NOT my actual daily usage.

Have you not been receiving my smart meter readings or have you just used the readings I’ve supplied?

Yet again NO usage details on the website or the app from Wednesday the 14 to today (Sunday 18th)

What’s the problem, are you not receiving my “smart meter” readings, do I need to input the readings myself…WHAT?

This guess work is unacceptable.

“ What’s the problem, are you not receiving my “smart meter” readings, do I need to input the readings myself…WHAT?”

Fine. Be PIG ignorant. Ignore my question.

It’s what I’ve come to expect from Bulb.

1 Like