In home display has lost connection

I am a new customer and see that the in-home display of the smart meter says it is waiting for current data and has lost connection. This has been like this since we joined a week ago?

Hi @Bluewaters2812,

Welcome to Bulb and community :wave: Thanks for your post. I’m sorry to hear your IHD is not working at present.

The good news is that your IHD is connected to the smart network, so it should just need a little push to fully connect to your meters and show your usage information. We can send a request from Bulb HQ to your IHD to try and get it talking to your meters again. You just need to fill out a short form with details of the issue in your Bulb account first.

Once you’ve sent that in, we’ll try and fix your IHD overnight, so it should start working within 24 hours. Make sure you keep your IHD turned on, and within 5 metres of your electricity meter overnight. Turn it off and on again in the morning if nothing has changed on the display.

If it doesn’t work, please try following the steps in your Bulb account again on a different date, as the fix can sometimes work on the second try. If it still hasn’t worked, just let us know by replying to this email.

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi there,

I have followed the instructions completely but the IHD still shows "waiting for current data, connection lost.

Kind regards.

Len Rorke

Hi @Bluewaters2812 :wave:

Hope you don’t mind, but I removed the phone number you had attached to the bottom of your message. As this is a public platform, just want to ensure we’re keeping your details safe :lock:

I can see you are currently communicating with my colleague via email, so we will continue to get back to you there. If you do have any other questions for us here, feel free to reach out again.

Thanks,
Cara :sunny: