In home display still showing old tariff price

My in home display don’t seem to have updated to the tariff price change. Yet the price change is showing on the app and on the website.
Will my in home display update to the new price increase.

Darren

Hi @darrenney :wave:

Your In-Home Display should update with this information? Is your IHD currently connected to wifi? https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360023100852-Connecting-your-smart-meter-s-In-Home-Display-IHD-to-Wi-Fi

@Jim_at_Bulb Yes it’s connected to my BT WiF and shows a medium to strong WiFi signal but is still showing the old price of my tariff.
It’s the In Home D6 I have that I using going by the link that you posted.

Darren

Hi Darren, let’s try something else! :thinking:

The IHD should update with your tariff information automatically so if you haven’t already please try turning the IHD off and then back on again. Ensure that the IHD is within a 5m radius from the electricity meter.

Run a Bulb account fix using this link: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/ihd-issues

You may need to restart the IHD again if you do not see any changes within 24 hours.

@renee_n_at_bulb thanks for your reply. Have done what you said and tariff still show old price.
Will see if the in home display updates to the new tariff price by tomorrow morning.

Darren

@renee_n_at_bulb after doing what you said yesterday and using the link to try and fix my account. The In House Display again is still shown the old tariff price, So have restarted it again and re did the link that you posted.

Darren

Any ideas why my In Hone Display still don’t seem to have updated to the new tariff price.
Even after I have did what you said.

Darren

Problem with In Home Display still not updated to the new tariff price has still to be fixed.

Darren

I take it know one knows why my In Home Display has still not yet updated with the now tariff prices down that’s why I have not other replies from anyone since in just over w week.
Please can you get this fixed.

Darren

Hi @darrenney,

Really sad to hear that your IHD still hasn’t been updated to the new tariff prices. I have already raised this to our smart team to see why this is.

There has probably been an error loading the new tariff prices onto your IHD, we’re just trying to see at which step this error occurred. I will update you once I get an answer.

@Trevor_at_Bulb Thanks for your reply and will wait for you posting an update.

Darren

Any update on trying to update my In Home Display s it shows the new tariff prices or is it talking longer than you thought to ind out why my In Hose Display has not updated.
Thanks.

Darren