In homebdisplay

My in home display is still showing the old tardif details. Not much use is it. It was allegedly reset.

Hi @Jezza_23_shed :wave: and welcome to the Community

It looks like your meters have lost connection to the smart meters, so we’re not receiving automatic reads and we’ve not been able to send the message that updates the tariff information to your In-Home Display (IHD) either.

I’ve sent off a request to have your communications hub (the white bit on top of your electricity meter) rebooted to restore the connection so we can talk to your meters again.

If you live in or South of Manchester, the reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks. If you’re North of Manchester, it will be six weeks.

Your smart meters and IHD should go back to normal after the reboot completes. If you don’t see any improvement after this time, please reply to this email and I’ll check up on the reboot request for you.

Let us know if you have any questions below :point_down:

Best,
Ollie :musical_note:

Two to three weeks to reboot! I want to use my newly installed solar panels to gain some SEG from energy exported to the grid. I don’t suppose there is any point in contacting Bulb to get that to happen either?

Regards

Jeremy