In-House Display - Lack of Electricity usage

We have recently had Smart Meters installed - E/G470 series, second generation.
Whilst we have gas and electricity only the Gas usage registers on the In-House display. Any ideas? I have added our Wi-fi to the unit just in case that helps - this shows a good signal on the display as does the signal from the SMART Meters.
Some other points for reference re installation: i) The engineer tried to fire up our gas boiler post installation, but to no avail, and advised that i call out an engineer. Thankfully, i know someone who said it may need the system to be bled which entailed turning on the gas cooker for a minute - this resolved the boiler issue. ii) In-House display took over 72hrs to register the gas usage. iii) The engineer did not offer for us to check the last known readings from the old units prior to the new ones being installed. He did write them however on a label though so we will have to check when the statement comes through to see if this is an accurate reflection. iv) We found a number of cable cuts on the floor once they departed.

S

We have recently had Smart Meters installed - E/G470 series, second generation.
Whilst we have gas and electricity only the Gas usage registers on the In-House display. Any ideas?

Same problem here, have you found a solution?